Radiesse® Dermal Filler
Product Description: Radiesse® is a renowned dermal filler offered at It’s Me & You Clinic. It is a cutting-edge injectable treatment designed to address facial lines, wrinkles, and loss of volume. The primary component of Radiesse® is calcium hydroxylapatite microspheres, suspended in a smooth gel carrier. These microspheres closely resemble minerals naturally found in the body, ensuring a safe and biocompatible treatment.
The Procedure: During the Radiesse® procedure, our expert practitioners will carefully inject the filler into targeted areas of the face to provide immediate volume and rejuvenation. The gel carrier smooths out wrinkles, while the microspheres stimulate collagen production, promoting natural, long-lasting results. The treatment process is generally quick and well-tolerated, with minimal discomfort.
Risks and Side Effects: As with any injectable procedure, there are potential risks and side effects associated with Radiesse®. However, our experienced professionals at It’s Me & You Clinic prioritize safety and adhere to best practices. Common side effects may include mild swelling, bruising, or redness at the injection sites, which usually resolve within a few days.
Results and Longevity: Radiesse® provides instant and noticeable results, effectively reducing facial wrinkles and restoring lost volume. Patients often experience improvements in skin texture and elasticity over time due to collagen stimulation. The outcomes of Radiesse® are known for their longevity, with effects lasting up to a year or more, depending on individual factors.
Outcomes and Safety Profile: Patients can expect natural-looking and youthful outcomes with Radiesse®. Our practitioners possess extensive expertise and take a personalized approach to tailor the treatment to each patient’s unique needs. The safety profile of Radiesse® is well-established, and the product has been approved by regulatory authorities, including the FDA, for its safe and effective use in cosmetic treatments.
Differences from Hyaluronic Acid-Based Fillers: While hyaluronic acid-based fillers are also effective in rejuvenating the skin, Radiesse® stands out for its unique composition and mode of action. Unlike hyaluronic acid fillers, which add volume through hydration, Radiesse® uses calcium microspheres to support and stimulate collagen production. This results in a more substantial volumizing effect and longer-lasting outcomes.
At It’s Me & You Clinic, our priority is to deliver exceptional results while ensuring our patients’ safety and satisfaction. During a comprehensive consultation, our skilled practitioners will discuss Radiesse® in detail, addressing any concerns and creating a customized treatment plan to help you achieve your aesthetic goals confidently and beautifully.
What type of results can I expect?
With Radiesse®, patients can expect a range of impressive results, making it a sought-after dermal filler for facial rejuvenation. Some of the key outcomes that individuals may experience after undergoing Radiesse® treatment at It’s Me & You Clinic include:
- Reduction of Facial Wrinkles: Radiesse® effectively smooths out moderate to severe facial wrinkles and lines, such as nasolabial folds (smile lines) and marionette lines, resulting in a more youthful appearance.
- Restoration of Facial Volume: The filler adds volume to areas of the face that have lost fullness due to the natural aging process, creating a more lifted and revitalized look.
- Natural-Looking Results: Radiesse® is known for its ability to provide subtle and natural-looking results. It enhances facial contours without compromising the patient’s unique facial expressions.
- Collagen Stimulation: Beyond immediate volumizing effects, Radiesse® stimulates the body’s natural collagen production. This leads to ongoing improvements in skin texture, elasticity, and overall skin quality.
- Longevity of Results: Compared to some other fillers, Radiesse® offers longer-lasting results. Patients can enjoy the benefits of their treatment for up to a year or more, depending on individual factors.
- Quick and Convenient Treatment: Radiesse® procedures are generally quick and convenient, allowing patients to resume their daily activities with little to no downtime.
- Safe and Proven Product: Radiesse® has undergone rigorous testing and has been approved by regulatory authorities, including the FDA, for its safety and effectiveness in cosmetic treatments.
- Versatile Application: Radiesse® can be used to address multiple facial concerns, making it suitable for a wide range of patients seeking facial rejuvenation.
It’s important to note that individual results may vary based on factors such as skin type, age, and overall health. At It’s Me & You Clinic, our skilled practitioners will conduct a thorough assessment during the consultation process to determine the best approach and tailor the treatment to each patient’s specific needs and desired outcomes. Rest assured that our priority is to provide excellent and natural-looking results, helping you look and feel your best.
When do i expect to see the best result after radiesse treatment?
After receiving a Radiesse® treatment, you can expect to see initial improvements almost immediately. The product works instantly to add volume and lift to the treated areas. However, the full and optimal results may take a few weeks to fully develop.
Over the next 2 to 4 weeks following the treatment, Radiesse® stimulates collagen production in the skin. As collagen production increases, the skin’s texture and elasticity improve, contributing to a more natural and youthful appearance. This gradual collagen-building process enhances the overall outcomes of the treatment.
Most patients notice the best results of Radiesse® within a month after the procedure. At this point, the treated areas should appear smoother, lifted, and rejuvenated. The effects of Radiesse® can last for up to 12 to 18 months, depending on various factors such as the individual’s metabolism and the specific treatment area.
It’s important to follow the aftercare instructions provided by the practitioner and attend any recommended follow-up appointments to ensure optimal and long-lasting results. Additionally, maintaining a healthy lifestyle and skincare routine can contribute to the longevity of the results. If you have any concerns or questions about your treatment progress, don’t hesitate to consult with the experts at It’s Me & You Clinic, who can provide personalized advice and guidance based on your specific needs.
How radiesse can help with my necklace lines?
Radiesse® can be an effective solution for addressing necklace lines, also known as horizontal necklines or tech neck. These lines and wrinkles on the neck are caused by a combination of factors, including the natural aging process, repetitive movements (such as looking down at electronic devices), and the loss of skin elasticity.
When used to treat necklace lines, Radiesse® offers several benefits:
- Volumizing Effect: Radiesse® is a dermal filler composed of calcium hydroxylapatite microspheres suspended in a gel carrier. When injected into the skin, it immediately adds volume to the treated areas, effectively filling in the horizontal lines and wrinkles on the neck.
- Collagen Stimulation: One of the unique features of Radiesse® is its ability to stimulate the production of collagen in the skin. Collagen is a crucial protein that provides structural support and improves skin texture and elasticity. By promoting collagen production, Radiesse® helps to rejuvenate the skin in the treated area over time, reducing the appearance of necklace lines.
- Smooth and Natural Results: Radiesse® is designed to integrate seamlessly with the skin, creating a smooth and natural appearance. It does not hinder the natural movements of the neck, ensuring that the results look authentic and not overdone.
- Longevity: Radiesse® provides long-lasting results, with effects lasting up to a year or more. This means that patients can enjoy smoother and more youthful-looking skin on their neck for an extended period.
- Minimally Invasive Treatment: Radiesse® injections are minimally invasive and involve little to no downtime. Patients can typically resume their regular activities shortly after the procedure.
- Customizable Treatment: Each patient’s neck may have unique characteristics, and Radiesse® can be tailored to meet individual needs. The amount and placement of the filler can be adjusted to achieve optimal results for each patient.
About Dermal Filler
Dermal fillers are substances that are injected into the skin to restore lost volume, smooth out wrinkles, and enhance facial features. They are made from various materials, including hyaluronic acid, calcium hydroxylapatite, and poly-L-lactic acid. Hyaluronic acid is the most commonly used filler material and is naturally found in the body, making it safe for use. The filler is injected into the skin or tissues in small amounts using a fine needle or a cannula, and the procedure is minimally invasive and usually takes less than an hour. Dermal fillers are commonly used to treat wrinkles, lines, and hollow areas in the face, such as under the eyes, around the mouth, and in the cheeks. The effects of dermal fillers can last anywhere from six months to two years, depending on the type of filler used and the individual patient.
1. Research and Consultation: Do your research about dermal fillers and the clinic you plan to visit. Schedule a consultation with a qualified practitioner to discuss your goals and medical history.
2. Avoid Blood Thinners: Several days before your appointment, avoid medications and supplements that can thin the blood, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, and fish oil. These can increase the risk of bruising and bleeding at the injection site.
3. Skip Alcohol and Caffeine: Refrain from consuming alcohol and excessive caffeine for at least 24 hours before your treatment. Both substances can contribute to dehydration and affect the healing process.
4. Inform the Practitioner: Be honest about your medical history, including any allergies, previous treatments, and ongoing health conditions. This will help the practitioner determine if dermal fillers are suitable for you.
5. Avoid Strenuous Exercise: Refrain from rigorous physical activities and exercise on the day of your appointment. Exercise can increase blood flow and lead to more significant bruising.
6. No Sunburn or Skin Irritations: Ensure that your skin is free from sunburn, rashes, or any other irritations before your appointment. The practitioner may refuse treatment on irritated skin.
7. Discontinue Skincare Treatments: Stop using retinoids and acids (e.g., glycolic acid, salicylic acid) at least two days before the procedure. These can make your skin more sensitive and increase the risk of complications.
8. No Dental Work: If you have a dental appointment, it’s best to schedule it before your dermal filler treatment. Dental procedures can cause stress on the facial muscles and affect the results.
9. Avoid Smoking: If you smoke, try to avoid smoking for at least 24 hours before and after the procedure. Smoking can slow down the healing process.
10. Arrive Makeup-Free: Arrive at the clinic with a clean face, free from makeup and lotions. This will ensure a sterile environment and allow the practitioner to assess your skin properly.
11. Plan for Recovery: Plan your schedule to allow time for recovery after the treatment. Some swelling and bruising are normal and may take a few days to subside.
12. Ask Questions: During the consultation, don’t hesitate to ask any questions or express concerns you may have. A reputable practitioner will take the time to address your queries and ensure you feel comfortable.
Remember, proper preparation and communication with your practitioner are essential for a safe and successful dermal filler treatment. Following these steps will help ensure a positive experience and satisfactory results.
Avoid Touching the Treated Area: After your dermal filler procedure, refrain from touching or massaging the treated area for at least 6 hours. This will prevent any potential irritation or displacement of the filler.
Avoid Extreme Heat and Cold: For the first 24 hours following the treatment, avoid exposure to extreme temperatures, such as saunas, hot tubs, and very cold weather. Extreme temperatures can cause swelling and discomfort.
Stay Hydrated: Proper hydration is essential for a successful recovery. Drink plenty of water to help the body heal and maintain the results of your dermal filler treatment.
Limit Alcohol and Caffeine: Minimize your alcohol and caffeine intake for the first 24 hours, as they can contribute to dehydration and affect the healing process.
Sleep with Your Head Elevated: For the first few nights after the treatment, try to sleep with your head slightly elevated to reduce swelling.
Avoid Strenuous Exercise: Refrain from rigorous physical activities and exercise for the first 24-48 hours post-treatment to minimize swelling and bruising.
Use Gentle Skincare Products: Avoid using harsh skincare products on the treated area for at least 24 hours. Stick to gentle and mild products during the healing process.
Sun Protection: Protect your skin from direct sun exposure and avoid tanning beds for at least two weeks. Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher whenever you are outdoors.
Be Patient: Dermal filler results are not immediate, and it may take a few days for the full effect to become visible. Be patient and allow your body to adjust to the treatment.
Attend Follow-up Appointments: If you have scheduled a follow-up appointment with our team, please make sure to attend it. Follow-up visits are crucial to assess your progress and address any concerns you may have.
If you experience any unusual or severe side effects after your dermal filler treatment, please contact us immediately. Our experienced team is here to support you throughout your recovery journey.
The duration of dermal filler results depends on several factors, including the type of filler used, the area of the face treated, and the individual patient’s metabolism and lifestyle habits.
Most dermal fillers last between six months to two years, but some can last up to five years. Hyaluronic acid fillers, which are the most commonly used, typically last between six to 12 months. Calcium hydroxylapatite fillers can last up to two years, and poly-L-lactic acid fillers can last up to two years or more, but require a series of treatments to achieve optimal results.
The duration of results can also depend on the area of the face treated. Areas with more movement, such as around the mouth and lips, tend to break down the filler more quickly than areas with less movement, such as the cheeks and temples.
Finally, lifestyle factors such as smoking and excessive sun exposure can also affect the longevity of dermal filler results.
It’s important to discuss the expected duration of results with a qualified healthcare professional before undergoing dermal filler treatment.
Dermal fillers work by adding volume to the skin or tissue, which can help to smooth out wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging. Most dermal fillers are made of hyaluronic acid, which is a substance that is naturally found in the body and is safe for use.
During the procedure, the filler is injected into the treatment area using a fine needle or cannula. The filler then works to add volume to the area, filling in wrinkles and restoring lost volume due to aging or other factors.
Hyaluronic acid fillers work by attracting and binding to water molecules in the skin, which can help to plump and hydrate the skin. Over time, the body naturally breaks down and absorbs the filler, and the effects gradually fade.
Other types of dermal fillers, such as those made of calcium hydroxylapatite or poly-L-lactic acid, work by stimulating the production of collagen in the skin. Collagen is a protein that helps to provide structure and support to the skin, and its production decreases with age. By stimulating collagen production, these types of fillers can help to improve skin texture and tone, as well as add volume.
Overall, dermal fillers work by adding volume to the skin and stimulating the production of collagen, resulting in a more youthful and refreshed appearance. It’s important to choose a qualified and experienced healthcare professional to perform the procedure, as well as discuss the potential risks and benefits with the patient beforehand.
Dermal fillers offer several benefits for individuals who are looking to improve the appearance of their skin, including:
1. Reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines: Dermal fillers can be used to fill in wrinkles and fine lines, such as those around the eyes, mouth, and forehead.
2. Restoring lost volume: Dermal fillers can restore lost volume in the cheeks, under the eyes, and in other areas of the face that may have become sunken or hollow due to aging or other factors.
3. Enhancing facial features: Dermal fillers can be used to enhance facial features, such as the lips and chin, creating a more balanced and aesthetically pleasing appearance.
4. Immediate results: The results of dermal fillers are typically visible immediately after the procedure, with little to no downtime required.
5. Long-lasting effects: Depending on the type of filler used, the effects of dermal fillers can last from several months to a year or more.
6. Minimal pain and discomfort: The injection process is generally well-tolerated, and many dermal fillers contain a local anesthetic to minimize pain and discomfort during the procedure.
7. Non-surgical: Dermal fillers are a non-surgical alternative to procedures such as facelifts, with fewer risks and complications.
Overall, dermal fillers can be a safe and effective way to improve the appearance of the skin, providing natural-looking results that can last for several months or more. It’s important to discuss the potential benefits and risks of dermal fillers with a qualified healthcare professional before undergoing the procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
The level of discomfort experienced during a Radiesse® treatment can vary from person to person. Some individuals may feel minimal discomfort, while others may experience slightly more sensation during the injection process. However, most patients find the procedure to be well-tolerated and relatively comfortable.
Radiesse® contains lidocaine, a local anesthetic, which helps to numb the treated area and reduce discomfort during the injection. Additionally, skilled and experienced practitioners at It’s Me & You Clinic take measures to ensure a comfortable experience for their patients. They may use techniques to minimize pain, such as applying a topical numbing cream before the procedure or using smaller needles for injection.
It’s essential to communicate your comfort level with the practitioner during the treatment. If you experience any discomfort, they can make adjustments to ensure you have a more pleasant experience. After the treatment, some individuals may experience mild swelling or tenderness at the injection sites, but this typically subsides within a few days.
Overall, while individual experiences may vary, many patients find Radiesse® injections to be a well-tolerated and rewarding solution for addressing signs of aging and achieving a more youthful appearance.
Dermal fillers are generally considered safe when administered by a licensed and trained healthcare professional. However, like any medical procedure, there are potential risks and side effects that should be taken into consideration.
Some common side effects of dermal fillers include redness, swelling, bruising, and tenderness at the injection site. These side effects are usually mild and temporary, and typically resolve within a few days to a week.
More serious side effects are rare but can occur, such as infection, allergic reactions, and skin necrosis (tissue death). To minimize the risk of these complications, it’s important to choose a qualified and experienced healthcare professional who follows proper injection techniques and hygiene practices.
Additionally, it’s important to disclose any medical conditions, allergies, and medications to the healthcare professional before getting dermal fillers, as some may increase the risk of complications.
Overall, dermal fillers are a safe and effective way to restore volume and rejuvenate the skin, but it’s important to weigh the potential risks and benefits with a qualified healthcare professional before undergoing the procedure.
Yes, there are possible side effects associated with dermal filler treatments. While most people experience minimal or no side effects, the following are potential side effects:
Swelling, bruising, and redness: These are common side effects that typically resolve within a few days.
Pain or discomfort: Some people may experience pain or discomfort at the injection site, which can usually be managed with over-the-counter pain medication.
Itching or skin irritation: Some individuals may experience itching or irritation around the injection site.
Infection: Although rare, there is a risk of infection associated with any injection procedure. Signs of infection may include redness, warmth, swelling, and tenderness at the injection site.
Allergic reactions: While uncommon, some individuals may experience an allergic reaction to the filler material. Symptoms may include itching, swelling, hives, and difficulty breathing.
Lump formation: In rare cases, dermal filler can cause the formation of small lumps or nodules under the skin.
Vascular occlusion: This is a rare but serious complication that occurs when the filler material inadvertently blocks a blood vessel, leading to tissue damage or necrosis.
It’s important to discuss potential risks and side effects with your healthcare provider before undergoing any dermal filler treatment. In addition, it’s recommended to choose a qualified and experienced healthcare provider to perform the procedure to minimize the risk of complications.
No, dermal fillers are not permanent. While the effects of dermal fillers can be long-lasting, they are not permanent and will eventually wear off over time. The duration of the effects will depend on the type of filler used, the area of the face being treated, and individual factors such as age and metabolism. Some fillers can last from several months to a year or more, while others may only last a few months.
Once the effects of the filler have worn off, additional treatments will be needed to maintain the results. It’s important to discuss the expected duration of the effects with a qualified healthcare professional before undergoing the procedure, as well as any potential risks or side effects associated with the specific type of filler being used.
The level of discomfort experienced during dermal filler treatment will vary depending on the individual and the area being treated. However, the vast majority of patients report only mild to moderate discomfort during the procedure.
Most dermal fillers contain a local anesthetic such as lidocaine, which helps to numb the treatment area and minimize discomfort. In addition, many healthcare professionals use a topical anesthetic or ice to further minimize discomfort during the procedure.
Patients may experience some minor bruising, swelling, or tenderness in the treated area following the procedure, but this typically resolves within a few days.
It’s important to note that any discomfort experienced during the procedure is typically short-lived, and the results of dermal filler treatment can provide significant benefits for improving the appearance of the skin.
Overall, while some level of discomfort may be experienced during dermal filler treatment, most patients report only mild to moderate discomfort, which is typically well-tolerated. Your healthcare professional can discuss additional pain management options with you to ensure that you are as comfortable as possible during the procedure.
While dermal fillers are generally safe and effective, they may not be suitable for everyone. Before undergoing dermal filler treatment, it’s important to consult with a qualified healthcare professional to determine whether it is a safe and appropriate option for you.
Individuals who have a history of severe allergies, bleeding disorders, or autoimmune diseases may not be good candidates for dermal filler treatment. Additionally, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should avoid dermal fillers, as the safety of these treatments during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.
Patients with certain medical conditions or taking certain medications may also need to avoid dermal fillers or take additional precautions. Your healthcare professional can help determine whether dermal filler treatment is safe and appropriate for you based on your medical history and individual circumstances.
It’s also important to have realistic expectations about the results of dermal filler treatment. While dermal fillers can provide significant improvements in the appearance of the skin, they are not a substitute for a healthy lifestyle or a proper skincare regimen.
Overall, dermal fillers are a safe and effective option for many individuals seeking to improve the appearance of their skin. However, it’s important to consult with a qualified healthcare professional to determine whether dermal fillers are a safe and appropriate option for you.
In the UK, there are several brands of dermal fillers that are considered to be safe and effective. Some of these include but not limited to:
Juvederm: This is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler that is used to smooth out wrinkles and add volume to the skin. Juvederm is one of the most popular dermal fillers in the UK and has been approved by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
Restylane: Another hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler that is used to add volume and smooth out wrinkles. Restylane is also approved by the MHRA and has been used in the UK for over a decade.
Sculptra: This is a collagen-stimulating dermal filler that is used to add volume and restore facial contours. Sculptra has been approved by the MHRA and is considered to be a safe and effective option for many patients.
Radiesse: This dermal filler is made from calcium hydroxyapatite microspheres and is used to add volume and smooth out wrinkles. Radiesse is often used in the cheeks and chin.
Belotero: This hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler is used to add volume and smooth out wrinkles. Belotero is available in several different formulations, each designed to treat specific areas of the face.
It’s important to note that the safety and efficacy of a dermal filler will depend on a variety of factors, including the patient’s individual medical history, the area being treated, and the experience and training of the healthcare professional administering the filler.
Before undergoing dermal filler treatment, it’s important to consult with a qualified healthcare professional who can provide you with information about the different types of fillers available and help determine which option is best for you. They will also be able to provide information about the safety and efficacy of the specific products they use.
While different hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler brands may contain the same main ingredient, there are several differences between them that can affect their properties and how they are used. Here are some of the key differences between different hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler brands:
1. Cross-linking: The degree of cross-linking of the hyaluronic acid molecules can vary between different filler brands. This affects the stiffness and cohesiveness of the filler, which can impact its suitability for different areas of the face and how long it lasts.
2. Consistency: The consistency of a filler can vary between brands, with some being more fluid and others more firm. This can affect how easy the filler is to inject and how it spreads within the tissues.
3. Particle size: Some hyaluronic acid-based fillers contain particles of varying sizes, which can affect their ability to provide volume and structure to the skin.
4. Lidocaine content: Some hyaluronic acid-based fillers contain lidocaine, a local anaesthetic, which can help to reduce discomfort during the injection process.
5. Manufacturer: Different filler brands are produced by different manufacturers, and may be marketed towards different uses or areas of the face.
Ultimately, the choice of which hyaluronic acid-based filler to use will depend on the patient’s individual needs and the specific area of the face being treated. A qualified healthcare professional can help to recommend the most appropriate filler brand and formulation for each individual case.
After having a dermal filler appointment, it’s common to experience some mild swelling, redness, and bruising at the injection site. This is a normal response to the injection and should subside within a few days.
Here are some of the things you can expect on the day after having a dermal filler appointment:
1. Swelling: You may experience some swelling around the injection site, which can make the area look slightly larger than it actually is. This is normal and should subside within a few days.
2. Redness: The skin around the injection site may appear slightly red or irritated. This is also normal and should resolve within a few days.
3. Bruising: It’s common to experience some bruising at the injection site, which can be covered with makeup if desired. Bruising typically lasts a few days to a week.
4. Tenderness: The injection site may feel tender to the touch, and you may experience some mild discomfort or pain. This can be managed with over-the-counter pain medication if necessary.
5. Results: You may notice an immediate improvement in the appearance of the treated area, although the full effects of the filler may take several days to become apparent.
If you experience any severe pain, excessive swelling, or other concerning symptoms after a dermal filler appointment, it’s important to contact your healthcare provider right away.
The time it takes to see results from dermal filler treatment can vary depending on the individual, the treated area, and the type of filler used. In some cases, results may be noticeable immediately after treatment, while in others, it may take a few days to see the full effects.
Generally, you can expect to see initial results within a few hours to a few days after the treatment. However, the full effects of the treatment may not be visible for several weeks, as the filler material settles into place and any initial swelling or redness subsides.
It’s important to note that the duration of the results will also vary depending on the type of filler used. Some fillers may last for several months, while others may last for up to two years or more. Your healthcare provider will be able to give you a better idea of what to expect in terms of results and longevity based on the specific filler being used and the area being treated.
As a treating doctor, my goal is to enhance my patient’s natural features and achieve a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance with dermal filler treatment, not to make them look unnatural. With the use of modern techniques and high-quality filler products, I aim to achieve very natural-looking results that are tailored to each patient’s individual anatomy and aesthetic goals.
However, the final outcome of the treatment will depend on several factors, including the skill of the healthcare provider, the amount and type of filler used, and the patient’s individual anatomy and aesthetic goals. That’s why I always begin with a thorough consultation with my patients to discuss their goals and expectations, and to create a personalized treatment plan that is tailored to their specific needs.
It’s important to note that in rare cases, if too much filler is injected or if it is placed in the wrong area, the result may look unnatural. This is why I use my experience and training to inject the right amount of filler in the correct areas, while also ensuring that the final outcome looks natural and proportionate.
Overall, my goal as a treating doctor is to achieve natural-looking and harmonious results that enhance my patient’s natural beauty, while also ensuring their safety and satisfaction.
For the safety and well-being of both the expectant mother and her baby, we highly advise pregnant women to postpone any cosmetic procedures until after pregnancy and, in some cases, after breastfeeding. Pregnancy involves significant hormonal and physical changes that can impact the body’s response to treatments, even those that may not directly affect the uterus or the developing fetus.
At It’s Me & You Clinic, our top priority is the health and comfort of our patients. We believe in providing the most responsible and ethical care possible. Therefore, we recommend waiting until after the pregnancy and breastfeeding period before considering any cosmetic procedures. This precautionary approach ensures that there are no potential risks or unknown effects on the pregnancy.
We encourage expectant mothers to focus on their prenatal health, embrace the natural changes that occur during pregnancy, and prioritize the well-being of both themselves and their babies. Our team of professionals will be here to support you throughout your journey, and we look forward to assisting you with your cosmetic goals when the time is right.
At It’s Me & You Clinic, we prioritize the safety and well-being of our patients, and as such, we adhere to strict guidelines regarding the minimum age for treatment. Regrettably, we are unable to provide services to patients under the age of 18, in compliance with the regulations set forth by the Care Quality Commission and our insurance coverage.
Even with parental or guardian written consent, we must maintain this policy to ensure the highest standards of care and adhere to legal and ethical guidelines. We understand that some individuals may be eager to explore cosmetic treatments at a young age, but our commitment to safety and best practices dictates that we only offer our services to patients who have reached the age of 18 or above.
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to assisting you with our services once you meet the minimum age requirement. Our dedicated team is here to address any concerns or questions you may have, and we’re excited to welcome you to It’s Me & You Clinic in the future.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We’d love hearing from you.