Juvederm Volite is an innovative and advanced skin booster treatment offered at It’s Me & You Clinic. It is specifically designed to improve skin quality and hydration, making it an excellent option for those looking to achieve a more radiant and youthful complexion.
The key benefits of Juvederm Volite include:
1. Intense Hydration: Volite is formulated with hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the skin that attracts and retains moisture. This deep hydration helps to plump and rejuvenate the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
2. Improved Skin Texture: By promoting collagen production, Volite can significantly enhance skin texture and firmness, resulting in smoother and more supple skin.
3. Long-Lasting Results: One of the standout features of Volite is its longevity. Patients can expect the benefits of their treatment to last up to 6-9 months, making it a cost-effective and low-maintenance option.
4. Versatility: Volite is suitable for various areas of the face, including the cheeks, neck, décolletage, and hands. It can address a range of skin concerns, such as dryness, dullness, and loss of volume.
Differences from other skin boosters
Unlike traditional skin boosters, which mainly focus on providing hydration to the skin, Juvederm Volite goes a step further by stimulating collagen production. This dual-action approach results in not only improved hydration but also a noticeable improvement in skin texture and elasticity.
Why it is unique
Juvederm Volite offers a unique working action that sets it apart from other skin boosters. The treatment’s effects continue to be active for up to 6-9 months, providing prolonged skin improvement and rejuvenation. Unlike some other products, where patients may need multiple treatment sessions to maintain results, Juvederm Volite’s benefits are sustained for an extended period without the necessity for frequent touch-up sessions.
The innovative technology behind Juvederm Volite allows it to deeply hydrate the skin and stimulate collagen production, addressing various skin concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven texture. As a result, patients can enjoy smoother, more radiant skin that retains its youthful glow for a significant length of time after a single treatment session.
With Juvederm Volite, our patients at It’s Me & You Clinic experience the convenience of long-lasting results without the need for frequent visits. This makes it an excellent choice for those seeking a low-maintenance and effective skin rejuvenation solution. During your consultation with our expert medical team, they will create a personalized treatment plan to help you achieve optimal results with Juvederm Volite, tailored to your unique skin needs and goals. Say hello to refreshed, hydrated, and beautifully revitalized skin that lasts!
Our expert medical team at It’s Me & You Clinic, led by Dr. Laura Geige, is highly experienced in administering Juvederm Volite treatments. They will personalize the treatment plan according to your individual skin needs, ensuring you achieve the best possible outcomes for a revitalized and youthful complexion.
About Injectables for Skin
A skin booster is a type of cosmetic treatment that involves injecting a hyaluronic acid-based solution into the skin. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in the body that helps to hydrate and plump the skin.
The skin booster treatment works by increasing the levels of hyaluronic acid in the skin, which can improve the skin’s overall hydration, texture, and elasticity. The treatment can also help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and can improve the overall tone and firmness of the skin.
At It’s Me & You Clinic, our skin booster treatment is performed by a qualified medical professional using state-of-the-art equipment and techniques. The treatment is quick and relatively painless, and there is minimal downtime or recovery required.
If you are interested in improving the look and feel of your skin, a skin booster treatment may be right for you. Contact us today to learn more and schedule your consultation.
Mesotherapy is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that involves the injection of small amounts of specialized medications, vitamins, minerals, and other substances into the middle layer of the skin (mesoderm). It is typically performed to address various skin concerns, such as rejuvenation, hydration, and the reduction of cellulite or localized fat deposits.
During a mesotherapy session, a healthcare professional will use a fine needle or a mechanical device to deliver the customized cocktail of ingredients into the targeted areas. The substances injected may vary based on the specific goals of the treatment and can include hyaluronic acid, vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants, enzymes, or plant extracts.
The procedure aims to deliver these active ingredients directly to the desired area, bypassing the digestive system and allowing for enhanced absorption and effectiveness. The substances work to improve the appearance and health of the skin by stimulating collagen production, increasing blood circulation, promoting cellular renewal, and providing hydration and nourishment.
Mesotherapy is a versatile treatment and can be used for various purposes, including facial rejuvenation, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, improving skin texture and tone, minimizing cellulite, and contouring the body.
The number of mesotherapy sessions required can vary depending on the individual and their specific concerns. Typically, a series of treatments spaced a few weeks apart may be recommended to achieve optimal results. The procedure is generally well-tolerated, with minimal discomfort and a short recovery period.
It’s important to note that mesotherapy should be performed by qualified healthcare professionals in reputable clinics or medical settings. They can assess your needs, tailor the treatment to your specific concerns, and ensure the procedure is carried out safely.
If you are interested in mesotherapy or would like more information about the procedure, I recommend consulting with a trusted healthcare professional or visiting “Me & You Clinic” for a thorough assessment and personalized advice based on your individual needs.
The skin booster procedure is a minimally invasive treatment that aims to improve the hydration and overall quality of the skin. It involves the injection of hyaluronic acid-based products into the deep layers of the skin.
Here is a general overview of how the skin booster procedure is conducted:
1. Consultation: Prior to the treatment, you will have a consultation with a qualified healthcare professional at “It’s Me & You Clinic.” They will assess your skin condition, discuss your concerns and goals, and determine if you are a suitable candidate for the skin booster procedure.
2. Preparation: On the day of the procedure, the treatment area will be cleansed and prepared. A topical anesthetic cream may be applied to ensure your comfort during the injections.
3. Injection Technique: The healthcare professional will use a fine needle or cannula to inject the hyaluronic acid-based product into the deep layers of the skin. The specific injection technique may vary depending on the product being used and the treatment area. Multiple injections are typically performed to evenly distribute the product.
4. Product Choice: There are various skin booster products available, and the choice will depend on factors such as your skin condition and treatment goals. The hyaluronic acid-based products used in skin boosters are specially formulated to improve skin hydration, elasticity, and radiance.
5. Post-Treatment Care: After the procedure, you may experience some mild redness, swelling, or bruising at the injection sites. These side effects are generally temporary and subside within a few days. Your healthcare professional may provide you with specific post-treatment care instructions, such as avoiding excessive sun exposure and using gentle skincare products.
6. Results and Maintenance: The skin booster treatment works by replenishing and retaining moisture in the skin, resulting in improved hydration and a more youthful appearance. You may notice immediate skin plumping and radiance, with further improvement over time as the hyaluronic acid stimulates collagen production. To maintain the results, follow-up treatments may be recommended at regular intervals, typically every few months or as advised by your healthcare professional.
It is important to undergo the skin booster procedure under the supervision of a qualified healthcare professional who has experience in administering these treatments. They will customize the treatment to suit your unique needs and provide you with the best possible outcome.
Please note that the specific details of the skin booster procedure may vary based on the product used, the technique employed, and the recommendations of the healthcare professional performing the treatment.
1. Consultation: Schedule a consultation with a qualified healthcare professional at “It’s Me & You Clinic” to discuss your skin concerns and determine if the chosen treatment is suitable for you.
2. Avoid Sun Exposure: Minimize sun exposure and tanning beds for at least four weeks before the procedure. Sunburned or tanned skin may increase the risk of complications and affect treatment outcomes. In the days leading up to the procedure, protect your skin from excessive sun exposure and use a broad-spectrum sunscreen regularly.
3. Skincare Products: Avoid certain skin products: Stop using retinoids and other exfoliating agents a few days before the procedure, as they can increase skin sensitivity.
4. Medications: Inform your healthcare professional about any medications, supplements, or herbal remedies you are taking. They will advise you on whether to continue or temporarily discontinue any medications that could increase bleeding or affect the treatment.
5. Hydration: Stay well-hydrated in the days leading up to the procedure. Proper hydration can help optimize treatment results.
6. Cleansing: Ensure that your skin is clean and free from makeup, lotions, or creams before the procedure. Follow any specific cleansing instructions provided by your healthcare professional.
1. Avoid Sun Exposure: Protect your skin from direct sun exposure for at least one week after the procedure. Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a high SPF regularly, wear protective clothing, and use a wide-brimmed hat when going outdoors.
2. Gentle Cleansing: Cleanse your skin gently using a mild, non-irritating cleanser. Avoid harsh scrubbing or exfoliation for at least one week after the procedure.
3. Moisturize: Apply a gentle, non-comedogenic moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated and promote healing.
4. Avoid Makeup: Refrain from using makeup or applying any skincare products that are not recommended by your healthcare professional immediately after the procedure. Allow your skin to breathe and recover.
5. Physical Activities: Avoid strenuous exercise, swimming, saunas, and activities that cause excessive sweating for at least 24 to 48 hours after the procedure. Sweating can irritate the treated skin and increase the risk of infection.
6. Follow-Up Treatments: Depending on the specific treatment, your healthcare professional will provide guidance on the recommended frequency of follow-up treatments. It is essential to adhere to these recommendations to achieve and maintain optimal results.
7. Side Effects: Be aware that you may experience some temporary side effects such as redness, swelling, mild bruising, or sensitivity in the treated areas. These effects should subside within a few days. If you have any concerns or experience unusual symptoms, contact your healthcare professional.
It is important to note that these instructions are general guidelines. Always consult with your healthcare professional at “It’s Me & You Clinic” for personalized pre-procedure and aftercare instructions based on your specific treatment and skin condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
The level of discomfort experienced during Skin Booster, Mesotherapy, or Skin Pen procedures can vary from person to person. However, most individuals report mild discomfort or sensations during these treatments. Here’s what you can generally expect for each procedure:
Discomfort level: Skin Booster injections typically involve tiny needles, and the discomfort is usually minimal. Many formulations also contain a local anesthetic (lidocaine) to help numb the area and improve comfort during the procedure.
Sensation: Some patients may feel a slight stinging or pinprick sensation during the injections, but it is generally well-tolerated.
Discomfort level: Mesotherapy involves multiple microinjections into the skin, and the discomfort is generally mild to moderate. The use of a topical numbing cream before the procedure can help reduce any discomfort.
Sensation: Patients may experience a tingling or pinching sensation during the microinjections, but it is usually tolerable.
Skin Pen (Microneedling):
Discomfort level: Skin Pen involves creating tiny micro-injuries in the skin with fine needles, and the discomfort is typically mild. Prior to the procedure, a numbing cream is usually applied to minimize any discomfort.
Sensation: Some patients may feel a mild scratching or vibrating sensation during the procedure, but it is generally well-tolerated.
It’s important to communicate with your skincare professional or doctor about your comfort levels and any concerns you may have. They can adjust the treatment to make it as comfortable as possible for you. Additionally, topical anesthetics can be applied to the treatment area before the procedure to further minimize discomfort.
After the procedure, you may experience some mild redness, swelling, or sensitivity in the treated area, which should subside within a few days. These side effects are normal and part of the natural healing process.
Overall, Skin Booster, Mesotherapy, and Skin Pen procedures are considered safe and effective treatments for skin rejuvenation, and any discomfort experienced is usually temporary and well-tolerated by most patients.
The number of sessions needed for Skin Booster, Mesotherapy, or Skin Pen treatments can vary depending on individual factors and treatment goals. Generally, multiple sessions are recommended to achieve optimal results. Here’s a general guideline for each procedure:
Recommended sessions: For Skin Booster treatments, it is common to have an initial series of 3 to 4 sessions spaced approximately 2 to 4 weeks apart.
Maintenance sessions: After the initial treatment series, maintenance sessions are typically scheduled every 4 to 6 months to sustain the results.
Recommended sessions: Mesotherapy usually requires an initial series of 4 to 6 sessions, spaced 1 to 2 weeks apart.
Maintenance sessions: To maintain the results, follow-up sessions are typically recommended every 3 to 6 months.
Skin Pen (Microneedling):
Recommended sessions: The number of Skin Pen sessions needed varies depending on the skin condition being treated. It is common to have a series of 3 to 6 sessions, spaced about 4 to 6 weeks apart.
Maintenance sessions: Maintenance treatments are often scheduled every 3 to 6 months, depending on individual skin concerns.
It’s important to note that individual responses to these treatments can differ, and some people may see noticeable improvements after just one session. However, for long-lasting and more significant results, multiple sessions are generally advised.
Your skincare professional or doctor will assess your skin condition and discuss your desired outcomes to create a personalized treatment plan tailored to your needs. They will also advise you on the recommended number of sessions and the ideal interval between treatments to achieve the best results.
Consistency and adherence to the treatment plan are crucial to achieving the desired outcomes, so it’s essential to follow the recommended schedule and attend all sessions as advised by your healthcare provider.
At It’s Me & You Clinic, the duration of Skin Booster, Mesotherapy, and Skin Pen procedures can vary depending on the specific treatment plan and the areas being treated. Here’s a general idea of the approximate durations for these procedures:
Skin Booster Treatment: A Skin Booster treatment session usually takes about 45 to 60 minutes. During the procedure, small amounts of hyaluronic acid-based filler are injected into the skin to improve hydration, texture, and overall skin quality.
Mesotherapy: A typical Mesotherapy session can take around 45 to 60 minutes. The procedure involves injecting a customized blend of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients into the mesoderm layer of the skin to promote skin rejuvenation and address specific skin concerns.
Skin Pen (Microneedling): The duration of a Skin Pen (microneedling) session can vary depending on the size of the treatment area and the specific concerns being addressed. It usually takes about 30 minutes to an hour. Microneedling involves using a device with fine needles to create controlled micro-injuries in the skin, stimulating collagen production and improving skin texture and appearance.
It’s important to note that these timeframes are approximate and can vary based on individual factors and the specific treatment plan recommended by the healthcare provider. During your consultation at It’s Me & You Clinic, the practitioner will assess your skin concerns, discuss the treatment options, and provide a more accurate estimate of the procedure’s duration based on your unique needs and goals.
At It’s Me & You Clinic, patient comfort and satisfaction are prioritized, and the practitioners take the time needed to ensure each procedure is performed with precision and care. The focus is on providing high-quality and personalized treatments for optimal results.
The expected downtime after Skin Booster, Mesotherapy, and Skin Pen procedures at It’s Me & You Clinic can vary depending on the individual’s skin type, the specific treatment performed, and the depth of the procedure. Here’s a general overview of the expected downtime for each procedure:
Skin Booster Treatment: The downtime after a Skin Booster treatment is typically minimal. Some patients may experience mild redness, swelling, or slight bruising at the injection sites, but these effects usually subside within a day or two. Most individuals can resume their normal activities immediately after the procedure.
Mesotherapy: After Mesotherapy, patients may experience mild redness, swelling, and possibly some pinpoint bruising at the injection sites. These effects are usually temporary and can last for a few hours to a couple of days. Many patients feel comfortable returning to their regular activities shortly after the procedure.
Skin Pen (Microneedling): The downtime following a Skin Pen (microneedling) procedure can vary depending on the depth of the treatment. Mild redness and swelling are common, and they may last for 1 to 3 days. In some cases, there might be slight peeling or flaking of the skin as it heals. Patients are typically advised to avoid direct sun exposure and wear sunscreen during the healing process.
It’s important to follow the aftercare instructions provided by the healthcare provider at It’s Me & You Clinic to optimize the healing process and achieve the best results. Additionally, the clinic’s experienced practitioners will discuss any specific downtime expectations based on your individual treatment plan.
Overall, these treatments are designed to have minimal downtime, allowing patients to resume their daily activities with little to no interruption. However, individual responses to the procedures can vary, and some patients may experience more or less downtime than others.
Combining Skin Booster, Mesotherapy, and Skin Pen procedures with other treatments can be a great way to enhance and customize your results to address specific concerns. However, it’s essential to consult with the experienced practitioners at It’s Me & You Clinic to determine the best combination of treatments for your individual needs and goals. Here are some common ways these procedures can be combined:
Combination with Dermal Fillers: Skin Booster and Mesotherapy treatments can be combined with dermal fillers to provide overall rejuvenation and volume restoration. While Skin Booster and Mesotherapy treatments focus on improving skin texture and hydration, dermal fillers are used to add volume and contour specific areas, such as the cheeks, lips, or under the eyes.
Combination with Botulinum Toxin: Skin Booster, Mesotherapy, and Skin Pen procedures can complement Botox or Dysport injections to address both skin quality and dynamic wrinkles. Botox and Dysport work to relax facial muscles, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, while the skin treatments enhance skin texture and radiance.
Combination with Chemical Peels: Skin Pen (microneedling) can be combined with chemical peels to achieve deeper skin rejuvenation. The combined treatment can help address various skin concerns, including fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and acne scars.
Combination with Laser Treatments: For comprehensive skin rejuvenation, Skin Booster, Mesotherapy, and Skin Pen procedures can be combined with laser treatments, such as fractional laser or IPL (Intense Pulsed Light). Laser treatments can target specific skin issues, such as sun damage, age spots, and uneven skin tone, while the other procedures focus on overall skin health and texture.
Combination with Skincare Products: To maintain and enhance the results of these procedures, It’s Me & You Clinic may recommend specific medical-grade skincare products tailored to your skin type and concerns. These products can complement the effects of the treatments and help improve skin health in the long term.
It’s crucial to have a thorough consultation with the clinic’s practitioners to discuss your desired outcomes, medical history, and any contraindications before combining treatments. They will develop a personalized treatment plan that addresses your unique needs and ensures optimal safety and efficacy. Always follow the post-treatment instructions provided by the clinic to achieve the best possible results from the combined procedures.
The duration of results from Skin Booster, Mesotherapy, and Skin Pen procedures can vary depending on several factors, including individual skin condition, treatment area, lifestyle, and the specific products used. Generally, the results are not permanent, and maintenance treatments are recommended to sustain the benefits over time.
Skin Booster and Mesotherapy: The results from Skin Booster and Mesotherapy treatments typically last for several months. Patients often notice immediate improvements in skin hydration and texture, but optimal results may develop over a few weeks as collagen production is stimulated. To maintain the benefits, follow-up treatments are usually recommended every 4 to 6 months.
Skin Pen (Microneedling): The effects of Skin Pen (microneedling) procedures may vary depending on the skin’s response and the targeted concerns. Improvement in skin texture, fine lines, and acne scars can be seen in the weeks following the treatment. For optimal results, a series of sessions may be recommended, spaced about 4 to 6 weeks apart. Maintenance treatments every 6 to 12 months can help sustain the benefits.
It’s important to note that individual responses to these procedures can vary, and some people may experience longer-lasting results. Additionally, adhering to a consistent skincare routine and protecting the skin from sun exposure can contribute to prolonged results.
The experienced practitioners at It’s Me & You Clinic will provide personalized recommendations on the ideal treatment plan and maintenance schedule based on your specific skin concerns and goals. Regular consultations and follow-up visits will allow them to assess the results and adjust the treatment plan as needed to achieve the best and longest-lasting outcomes.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We’d love hearing from you.